We want our customers to feel that the shopping centre is warm, clean, friendly, safe, cheerful, lively and fun. We offer great customer care, provided in a professional and accurate manner which supports our brand values.
Our customer services can be contacted on 01772 204202 or by email.
We have over 400 spaces within our indoor car park, which has an entrance point into the shopping centre.
For electric cars, we have Electric Vehicle Charging Systems (EV-CS) charging points, situated on levels 1 to 5 of our car park. And if you fancy driving home with your vehicle looking spic and span, try our valet service, again located on Level 1 of our car park.
The free WiFi service at St George’s Shopping Centre, allows customers to use free Wi-Fi on their smartphones and tablets to browse the web, Visitors to the shopping centre can simply search for the St George’s free WiFi, register and start browsing the internet in seconds.
We have free to use toilet facilities on the second floor, at the top of the escalators next to the management office.
Please note that dogs are not allowed in the centre with the only exception to assistant dogs.
St George’s has a range of facilities to make families enjoy a safe and enjoyable visit. They include:
- 24 dedicated family car park spaces on Levels 2 to 5 of our car park
- 2 dedicated baby changing facilities incorporating:
- 2 baby changing area
- 2 privacy cubicles for breast feeding
- Free to use baby bottle warmer – available on request at the customer service desk or the management office reception on the second floor
- Popular character children’s rides situated around the centre
- Children’s fashion shops which are all located on the ground floor
- A toy shop located on the first floor Fishergate entrance
The following facilities for disabled visitors are available:
- 19 dedicated parking spaces on level 1 of our connecting car park
- Large fully enclosed passenger lift for mobility scooters
- 2 independent and fully equipped toilets, with wide doors, support fixtures and integral alarm accessed by RADAR key a RADAR key is available from the Centre Management office on request
- Tactile floor indicator buttons to all Lifts
- All entrance doors to the shopping centre are fully automated
- In the event of an emergency evacuation of the centre we have:
- Refuge areas in parts of the centre where evacuation may be restricted due to any lift failure
- Specialist evacuation chairs on-site where appropriate
- Trained staff to undertakes transfers and evacuation using the specialist equipment
- The Mobility Centre, located at 28 Friargate Preston, where visitors can hire out mobility scooters on a daily basis
Have your parcels delivered to a safe, secure location while you are away from home. Simply select St George’s Shopping Centre as your preferred delivery location when ordering from Amazon, add it to your Amazon Address Book and your parcel will be sent directly to one of our secure lockers.
You will then be sent an email with a unique code and pick up instructions. Enter your code into the keypad on the lockers to access your parcel and follow the onscreen instructions.
The lockers are located on Upper Level of the Shopping Centre next to the car park exit.
Opening Hours are:
Monday – Saturday 8am – 6:30pm
Sundays & Bank Holidays 10am – 5:30pm
You can find more information about the lockers here.
There isn’t currently an ATM in the shopping centre but there are a number of banks situated outside of the centre. The nearest is Halifax and can be found on Fishergate.
On 1 February 2021, Alexander Williams and Andrew Dolliver of Ernst & Young LLP were appointed as Joint Administrators to the following Entities (“the Entities”):
IRAF UK Dragon Limited Partnership (in Administration) (“the Partnership”)
IRAF UK Dragon Nominee 1 Limited (in Administration); and
IRAF UK Dragon Nominee 2 Limited (in Administration) (together “the Companies”)
The appointment to the Partnership was made by the members of the Partnership pursuant to the terms of paragraph 22 of Schedule B1 to the Insolvency Act 1986 (as modified by paragraph 9 of Schedule 2 to the Insolvent Partnerships Order 1994) and the appointment to the Companies was made by the qualifying floating charge holder (“QFCH”) under the provisions of paragraph 14 of Schedule B1 to the Insolvency Act 1986. The Joint Administrators act as agents of the Entities only and without personal liability.
The Entities listed above own the asset known as the St Georges Shopping Centre, Friargate, Preston, PR1 2TU.
The Property Managers (Munroe K) and Asset Managers (Sovereign Centros) of the Shopping Centre remain in place fulfilling their existing roles. The Shopping Centre is continuing to trade in compliance with Government Covid regulations on a business as usual basis.
Queries specifically relating to the Administration should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
A P Williams and A S Dolliver are licensed in the United Kingdom to act as insolvency practitioners by The Insolvency Practitioners Association.
The affairs, business and property of the Entities are being managed by the Joint Administrators, A P Williams and A S Dolliver, who act as agents of the Entities only and without personal liability.
The Joint Administrators may act as data controllers of personal data as defined by the UK General Data Protection Regulation (as incorporated in the Data Protection Act 2018), depending upon the specific processing activities undertaken. Ernst & Young LLP and/or the Entitiesmay act as a data processor on the instructions of the Joint Administrators. Personal data will be kept secure and processed only for matters relating to the Joint Administrator’s appointment. The Office Holder Data Privacy Notice can be found at www.ey.com/uk/officeholderprivacy.